Monday 12 June 2017

Excellence 2017 Te Hapua #1

On Friday my group changed over to robotics. During previous weeks we had been doing coding, which has been fun. Firstly we tried programming these bug shaped robots to go around a square. Then we tried out the lego mindstorms, programming them on ipads. We did some sounds, then we tried making them move. There were three people in my group so we were allowed two robots. They were all named. Ours were called Annie and Louis. We got them to go around a square, circle a moon, and also tried to get them to do a figure of 8 around 2 moons. Another thing we tried was racing the robots through obstacle courses. Mine usually crashed into stuff, although occasionally I was successful.

The care value I showed was Community by working with my group.   I showed Active Thinker while I was programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment