Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE-Striking and fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.
Link to modelling book on online zone.  

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were keeping my eye on the ball.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were look at where you want the ball to go. Point where you want the ball to go.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to stand side on because it will give me more power in my shot.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to use soft hands because it will stop the ball bouncing out of my hands.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because you get to do both throwing and catching and it is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment