Wednesday 22 November 2017

Excellence 2017 can do #8

Year 8 trip to Wellington 

Second Day


 On the second day - Tuesday - we split into two groups, I was in Mr Ladbrook's group, and we went to Parliament first, where we did a mock debate, had a look around some of parliament, had fish and chips for lunch, and watched question time. The second thing we did that day was go to the reserve bank, where we were asked lots of questions about the bank, and money in general. We could earn lollipops, as well and shredded money (they tried to trick us that it would be regular money) and an unreleased 10 cent coin from 2007. I got 3 lollipops and a bag of shredded money. We went back to the YHA, and had Noddle Canteen for tea, it was good.

A care value I showed was Active Thinking, by answering questions as well as I could. I showed Resilience, as it was quite a long day, but I paid attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment