Friday 22 September 2017

Koru Games Reflection

In the Koru Games the sport I competed in was Volleyball

Our team won four games on the first day, which meant we got into the top 8. We lost all our games on the second day, and came 8th out of 24 teams.

I found the experience to be really fun because we got to play lots of great games, and our team worked well together.

In terms of working with Individuals and Groups; my solo level is relational because I can respond positively to the needs of others, and work together with my team.

For Teamwork; my solo level is relational because I can take responsibility in a team, and understand how my choices affect the outcomes.



Individuals and groups
I need help to work in a group (with teachers or other students
I can work in a group with my friends.
I can work in a group with anyone in my  year level or team  


I can respond positively to the needs of others
I can reflect on how well I work with the group and seek feedback on how I can improve
Teamwork

I need help to interact with others.

I need help to participate in a team.
I can interact with others one to one.

I can participate in a team.
I can interact with others in a small group.

I can participate and take responsibility in a team.

I can participate and take responsibility in a team and explain my choices in terms of team outcomes.
I can participate in creating healthy teams by taking responsibility and critical action.

No comments:

Post a Comment