In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was making up the silent performances because It was sometimes difficult to think of ideas.
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- Making up our silent performances.
- Learning different techniques of silent performances.
The story that my group told silently was A race day where the starting flag got stolen, and our other performance was about someone who lost their glasses and decided to steal someone else's glasses.