Tuesday 6 September 2016

Care awards

CARE: My progress so far
The CARE award that I am working towards is: Silver 
The one area of CARE that I am doing best in is: Excellence  because: I am showing these values, and have got my small care award for this value.
The one area of CARE that I need to work harder in is: Respect because: I could do better in this value.
To show my leadership qualities I am a role model to others in the CARE values by doing/showing these leadership traits: Trustworthy, Integrity, Active Thinking,Resilient. 
On the CARE SOLO matrix below I am at this SOLO level: Relational because: I mostly use all the care values, but maybe not well enough to role model them to others.

Prestructural
Unistructural
Multistructural
Relational
Extended Abstract
I am not aware of the CARE values yet. 
I know what the CARE values mean. 
I need help to use them. 
I can use the CARE values.
I need reminding to use them.
I can use the CARE values independently.
I can use the CARE values independently.
I can role model to others how to use the CARE values.

No comments:

Post a Comment