Sunday 3 July 2016

Must do leadership Excellence #1

On Friday after morning tea I did Garden to Table with the new entrants. Most of us were working on digging the new path, although a few were working in the garden. I was working on the path. At the start my little buddies were helpful, but as we continued digging they begun to get bored. Soon two of them had got yogurt containers they were using as worm farms. The kids would quickly grab worms as I tried to dig. Soon it became hard to dig without accidently chopping their fingers off. We headed back onto the concrete to clean our shoes and play a quick game of sneak up granny.

The care value I showed was community by being carful with the shovel.

The leadership value I showed was active thinker by not accidently chopping any fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment