Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.

 Here is a link to the Leadership modelling book. 

We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are integrity, trustworthy, motivational, active thinking, resilient and goal focused.


The leadership trait that I think I show the most is active thinker because if something doesn't work I try something else.

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is Motivational because I would like to motivate people more.

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is the leadership traits and what they mean.

The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is extended abstract because in my exposition I evaluated the effectiveness of two leaders.

(see slide 2 of the leadership modelling book for this) 

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment